Team owner operators have plenty of choices when it comes to jobs in the trucking industry, but not all opportunities are equal in what they offer. Forward Air is a top choice for team owner operator jobs, and our best-in-class offerings result in an excellent quality of life for our drivers. Why does Forward Air have one of the best retention rates in the industry? Keep reading to see why so many team owner operators choose Forward Air and stay with Forward Air.
The earning potential for team owner operators is one reason why we provide best-in-class team owner operator jobs. Here are some quick stats:
- Earn up to $400,000 / year
- Industry best 5,800 miles per week average
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program
- All miles, loaded and empty, are paid
- Average $0.30 / gallon fuel discounts
- 100% Paid Tolls and Pre-Pass/EZ pass
- Average loads are less than 14,000 lbs. less than the industry average
Better Driver Experience
Not only is our pay outstanding, but Forward Air team owner operators get the best experience in the industry when driving with us. We provide a Weekly Home Time program so that you’re able to keep a stable routine with your friends and family.
And with our closed network and available dedicated routes, drivers never have to wait in detention and they don’t experience many unloading times, meaning even less time away from home. You’ll also experience 99.9% no touch, drop & hook freight meaning you can simply pull the pin and go.
Of course, we are also pet-friendly, so if you have a furry team member, bring them aboard!
A top tier company requires top tier talent. Here are the qualifications to drive with Froward Air:
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience
- 12 months in the last 36;
- 18 months in the last 5 years;
- Or 24 months in the last 10 years